Wolters Kluwer Mask
The Wolters Kluwer Great Place to Work (GPtW) Mask, designed by their very own Anna Almasiova, makes a difference in our community! When you purchase a Great Place to Work mask, Wolters Kluwer will donate $4.00 to Doctors Without Borders. Masks make a difference in helping stop the spread of COVID-19.
Wolters Kluwer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors. Providing knowledge, experience, effort, and funding are the ways they support local communities.
During the pandemic, Wolters Kluwer donated and contributed to relief efforts globally: Now they are partnering with US Made Safe to have these masks manufactured in Baltimore, by us, in continuing to keep our communities safe.
- Triple-layer Protection (base layer, trap layer, filter layer)
- Anti-microbial, silver infused filter nylon
- Soft fabric layer against the face
- Adjustable Strap for maximum protection yet gentle for comfort and convenience
- Machine washable (warm water)
- Provides respiratory protection against most airborne contaminants
- US Army Tested at Aberdeen Proving Grounds
Note: Is not anti-viral, not FDA approved, or an N95 mask, but will provide reliable respiratory protection against most contaminants.